We are looking for an experienced Electrician to join the team working on prestigious sites in Portsmouth and the surrounding areas.
- Level 3 qualified electrician
- 18th edition
- PASMA and IPAF(desirable)
- Pool plant operator(desirable)
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to reactive calls, carry out first fix where possible and scoping quotes for repair where first fix is not possible, ensuring minimum downtime.
- Carry out all planned maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate auditable records of works planned and completed.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good order internally and externally – and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
- Working within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Client facing, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care and workmanship
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks completed within KPI’s
- England Heritage buildings
- Emergency light testing
- Light repairs, including replacements
- Socket and light switch replacements
- Resetting power trips
- Fault finding on electrical power and lighting circuits
- Generator testing
- Battery installation checks
- Meter readings
- Some BMS and controls knowledge
- Single and 3 phase knowledge
- Pump and fan replacements
- HVAC knowledge
- Repairs following a Periodic Electrical Installation Condition Report. Including minor works certification
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Company Van, Pension, 28 Holidays inc. Bank/Public Holidays, Employee Benefits Platform
Please note that a DBS check and appropriate security clearance will need to be obtained for this role and a valid driving licence is essential