We are looking for an experienced Fabric Technician/Engineer to join the team working on prestigious sites in Portsmouth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to reactive calls, carry out first fix where possible and scoping quotes for repair where first fix is not possible, ensuring minimum downtime.
- Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate auditable records of works planned and completed.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally – and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
- Working within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Client facing, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks completed within KPI’s
- England Heritage buildings
- Basic building fabric repair-Painting & decorating, Bricklaying and Plastering
- Timber and UVPC door and window repairs,
- Fire doors installation and repair
- Roof repairs
- Basic plumbing, clearing of blocked drains, etc
- Servicing of AHU and FCU’s
- WAH, Mewp and IPAF
- Pool plant operator (desirable)
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Company Van, Pension, 28 Holidays inc Bank/Public Holidays, Employee Benefits Platform
Please note that a DBS check and appropriate security clearance will need to be obtained for this role and a valid driving licence is essential