We are looking for experienced fire stoppers and fire door installers. The key areas of delivery would be in and around:
- South East
- South West
- Inner and outer London
- Some national works and travel may be required
Ideally the candidate will have the following,
- NVQ Level 2 Fire Protection qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the industry.
- Desirable Fire stopping inspection diploma or equivalent.
- Desirable, member of recognised industry bodies (i.e IFE, IFSM).
- Extensive knowledge of BRE, BM Trada, FIRAS or FDIS equivalent.
- Good Knowledge of British Standards.
Fire Door Installation
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Fire Door Installer
- Desirable Fire door installation diploma or equivalent. (FDIS, BRE or equivalent)
- A good all round knowledge and understanding of Timber Fire Doors and associated furniture.
- An understanding of the regulations relating to the gap allowance between fire door and frame.
- Extensive knowledge of BRE, BM Trada, FIRAS or equivalent.
- Additional knowledge of Passive fire stopping – practical experience is advantageous.
- Membership of recognised industry bodies i.e IFE, IFSM is desirable
- A good understanding of BS8214 and BS9999.
- Full driving license
- Valid CSCS Card
- Willing to travel
- Enhanced DBS checked
Please note that an Enhanced DBS check will be required and a driving licence is essential.