We are looking for a Heating Engineer/Plumber to join the team covering sites in Surrey providing comprehensive repairs and maintenance to a range of commercial & domestic heating and plumbing applications.
- Duties will include: fault-finding analysis, maintenance, repairs, installation and upgrading work to respective heating, sanitation, plumbing and HVAC equipment on a planned and reactive basis – to ensure that systems are operating safely and effectively and are in compliance with appropriate regulatory standards and good practice.
- Associated multi-trades duties such as minor general plastering and joinery work.
- A good understanding of dynamic risk assessments and safe working procedures is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are also necessary for this role.
- Experience working with HVAC equipment and systems is also desirable.
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial/domestic Plumbing
Salary and Benefits:
- 28 days holiday including Bank/Public hols
- Company Van
- Contributory pension
- Employee discount platform
Please note that a security clearance will need to be obtained
No Agencies Please