We are currently recruiting for a brand-new role for an Apprentice to join our company whilst completing a Business Administrator Apprenticeship course (Level 3).
The successful candidate will be joining a business which has continued to grow and exceed expectations even during these uncertain times.
This role will include general administration duties including assisting and supporting other team members, general office tasks and ensuring compliance with all processes, procedures, and forms.
- Greeting external visitors to the office
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages, and following up when required
- Administration and management of company-wide schedules and tracker
- Diary coordination
- Management of meeting rooms
- Proactively assisting with the smooth running of the office
- Assisting both procurement and accounts with general admin tasks
- Keen to learn
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Well organised, self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Microsoft Office proficient
- At least 5 GCSE grades A – C including Maths and English (or equivalent)