We are recruiting for an Electrical Engineer qualified to 18th Edition to join our busy team working on several contracts throughout Kent and the South East.
Reporting into the Contract Manager the electrical engineer will carry out assigned day to day delivery of planned, reactive and small works assigned on a wide range of different types of properties and systems.
- Multi-Skilled experience in commercial and domestic installations.
- Good communications skills written and verbal
- Client facing
- Open to dealing with other forms of work such as maintenance repairs
- Capable of working on own initiative and without supervision
- Able to adapt to quickly changing environments and client’s requirements
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills / Time management /Ability to prioritise and organise own workload/ able to work to deadlines
- Good working knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
- 2391 or both 2394 & 2395
- 18th Edition
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Gold Card ESS
- Building Maintenance Experience
- Working in commercial or property maintenance
- Basic IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression for the right candidate.
Please note that a DBS check and appropriate security clearance are required for this role along with a valid driving licence.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Van
- Employee Benefits platform
No Agencies Please