We are looking for Fire door installers/Fire stopping technicians to join our Fire Safety Solutions team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Installing new Fire Doors and associated frame, fittings and associated Passive fire stopping
- Fitting and replacing hinges and closers
- Fitting and replacing intumescent strips
- Inspection of fire doors to identify deficiencies
- Understanding and advising customer on fire protection
- Served recognised Carpentry and Joinery qualification
- Knowledge of timber fire doors and associated furniture would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Good organisation and communication skills
- FDIS, FIRAS or BM Trada equivalent.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary according to skills & experience
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Benefits Platform
- 28 days holiday including Bank/Public holidays
Please note that an Enhanced DBS check will be required and a driving licence is essential.
No Agencies Please