We are an exciting and expanding construction biased medium sized enterprise who have contracts across the South East of England.
Comprising several divisions including Mechanical & Electrical, Construction, Projects, Reactive, FM, Small Works and other associated trades we are now looking for an experienced Head of SHEQ who will take the team forwards.
Key Role responsibilities
- Head of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality providing support to all divisions
- Leading a small team of safety professionals
- Maintenance and continual improvement of an established IMS System
- Investigator and auditor to ensure compliance with internal and external bodies
- Performance checker and host to External and Client Auditors
- Policy and procedure production for an expanding business
- Represent the company at Meetings and Presentations
- Regulatory and Legislative duty holder
Person specification – Must have
- Min Grad IOSH held for a min of 3 years (working towards CMIOSH)
- Up-to-date CPD
- Facilities Management, Reactive & Construction background
- Experience in dealing with Regulatory and Legislative authorities
- Proven competency through being a Senior Member of a team
- Results driven achievements over 5 years.
- Excellent references
- Lead Auditor
- Lead Investigator
- Policy writer or technical writer
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Collaborative working as part of the Senior Management Team
- Car Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Must be based in the South East within 1 hour commute distance to the Company Head Office based in Maidstone, Kent with travel to various other sites being a regular feature
Our Head Office is located within its own grounds with many amenities close by including Gym, Shopping facilities, restaurants and a country park.
This role will require a satisfactory DBS check and appropriate security clearances
No Agencies Please