Our M&E Division are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Estimator.
- Previous demonstrable experience as a Mechanical Estimator for an M&E contractor
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple tenders within tight deadlines.
- Experience of managing and preparing detailed tenders for commercial, leisure, healthcare, education and industrial sectors.
- Ability and knowledge to develop cost plans and budget estimates.
- Track record of preparing and tendering mechanical projects £3 million+
- Experience of using Extreme Estimating software or equivalent
- Understand RIBA design stages
- Experience of tendering design and build projects
- Excellent ability in using Office suite of software
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and organisational skills
- Confident to attend client interviews pre and post tender
- Attend site visits to assess and establish project requirements
- Ability and adaptability to work collaboratively within a small team
- Support live projects with variations and cost changes
- Knowledge of current market costs for mechanical works
- Flexible with a positive can-do attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Contributory pension
- Employee benefits platform
- Private healthcare
Please note, applicants will be asked to issue a recently prepared mechanical tender as part of their application.
No Agencies Please.