BJF Group are looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager, to work in our Construction Division on projects across Kent and the South East. The successful candidate will manage, plan and co-ordinate the activities and subcontractors on site to meet the programme of works.
BJF Group work on new build and refurbishment projects in the residential, healthcare, education and commercial sectors with values up to £6m.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- All site-based qualifications necessary to carry out the role.
- SMSTS (essential)
- First Aid (essential)
- MoD Security Clearance (desirable but can be completed on appointment).
- Industry experience in a similar role.
- Ensure that a highly skilled and disciplined workforce is maintained within a safe system of work upholding a high level of site cleanliness and SHEQ.
- A good knowledge and understanding of construction processes.
- Assessing subcontractor Risk and Method Statements.
- Reviewing drawings and ensuring Subcontractors complete works as per the design requirements.
- Experience using a web based document management system (Viewpoint for Projects) would be preferable.
- A valid driving licence is essential
- Completion of daily site documentation (site diary, labour & plant returns, etc)
- Good attention to detail.
- Delivery of site inductions and tool box talks. The completion of relevant documentation.
- Liaison with Subcontractors to ensure progress is in line with the target programme. Experience with programming software would be preferable.
- Manage and monitor site activities and physical progress of work for site safety, quality and environmental responsibilities.
- Good IT skills with a good understanding of Viewpoint, Microsoft Project, Word and Excel.
Being part of BJF means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to BJF and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: Depending on experience.
- 33 days holiday per year, including bank holidays.
- Car allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- An extensive employee benefits platform
No Agencies Please